It's Showtime!!!

Hey, everybody! I've decided that the only sure way to get my movies out so folks can see them is to put them up online. I've tried YouTube before, but I'm really not too happy with the quality they put out, so I'm starting up a whole new blog just for movie entries. The oldest entries will be at the bottom, as that's how entries on the blog go, so the newer ones will always be at the top. (Not necessarily the newest movies, just the newest entries.) Anyway, you can pick and choose which one you'd like to view from the pane on the left. Sounds simple enough, right? All right, then, grab a big bowl of popcorn and let's roll 'em. Lights! Camera! ACTION!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yoda On The Run

One last doggie antics video, this one of a cute little pug named Yoda, owned by my nephew Matt and his girlfriend Amy. I never would've suspected that those short little legs of his could move so fast. He must be using The Force. ("Moving fast, I am.") The gasping and wheezing you hear during his rest stops is natural for a pug, so don't fret too much. You'd breathe that way, too, if your nose was squashed in like that. Poor little guy!