It's Showtime!!!

Hey, everybody! I've decided that the only sure way to get my movies out so folks can see them is to put them up online. I've tried YouTube before, but I'm really not too happy with the quality they put out, so I'm starting up a whole new blog just for movie entries. The oldest entries will be at the bottom, as that's how entries on the blog go, so the newer ones will always be at the top. (Not necessarily the newest movies, just the newest entries.) Anyway, you can pick and choose which one you'd like to view from the pane on the left. Sounds simple enough, right? All right, then, grab a big bowl of popcorn and let's roll 'em. Lights! Camera! ACTION!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Artoo Gettin' With It

Here we have another Star Wars-related video. For my birthday, my brother-in-law, Joe, gave me a hot-shot unit (battery jumper/air compressor), and I've managed to have to put it to use ever since. (There is some debate as to whether Joe knew I was going to need one somehow, or whether I've needed it because he gave it to me.) One day, I was airing up a slow leaker and looked down to see the unit doing a little dance, much like R2-D2 (a.k.a. "Artoo") does on occasion. I just couldn't resist catching it on video.