It's Showtime!!!

Hey, everybody! I've decided that the only sure way to get my movies out so folks can see them is to put them up online. I've tried YouTube before, but I'm really not too happy with the quality they put out, so I'm starting up a whole new blog just for movie entries. The oldest entries will be at the bottom, as that's how entries on the blog go, so the newer ones will always be at the top. (Not necessarily the newest movies, just the newest entries.) Anyway, you can pick and choose which one you'd like to view from the pane on the left. Sounds simple enough, right? All right, then, grab a big bowl of popcorn and let's roll 'em. Lights! Camera! ACTION!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chewy In Action

While on the subject of active dogs, my friends Jennifer and Romaldo recently adopted this wound-up red blue heeler named Chewy, a real live wire if I ever saw one. I don't know how they fit so much personality into one animal, but this guy's got a ton of it. Here it is playing with his favorite toy, the Flying Monkey. (No relationship to The Wizard of Oz flying monkeys, thank goodness!)